Liberty’s LSG200-Series Grinder Pumps meet the demanding needs of commercial and residential sewage applications where difficult solids-handling ability is crucial. The LSG200-Series features a superior cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel Rockwell C 58, for shearing solids into small particles prior to being passed to the discharge by the impeller under high pressure. Applications include individual or groups of homes, motels, schools, shopping centers, lakefront developments and systems requiring high pressure sewage pumping.
- 2 HP, heavy-duty motor oil filled, thermally protected
- 1-piece uni-body cast iron housing
- Advanced v-slice cutting system made of hardened 440 stainless steel Rockwell C 58
- Horizontal 1-1/4 in. FNPT discharge
- Clog-free volute design
- Solid state starting circuit – no mechanical relay coil
- 25 ft. power cord with quick-disconnect